North Carolina Underage Criminal Defense Lawyer
I am Randolph J. Hill, Attorney at Law. My law practice is devoted to defending people throughout Raleigh and the Triangle against criminal charges. If you have been arrested or charged with a crime, it is important that you have someone advocating for your rights from the beginning of the legal process to the end. I am ready to defend you against any type of criminal allegation, including the following:
- DUI/DWI: DUI charges can lead to fines, the loss of your driving privileges and even jail. I will do whatever I can to minimize your potential penalties.
- Felonies and misdemeanors: Regardless of the charges you are facing, I can explain your options and work towards the best positive result.
- Drug offenses: Drug trafficking charges can lead to years in prison. Even drug possession charges carry the potential for serious penalties.
- College student offenses: Many drug and alcohol charges are the result of youthful indiscretion. Do not let these indiscretions determine your future.
- Expungements: Talk to me to determine whether or not you are eligible for an expungement.
- Underage offenses: I am a strong advocate for minors accused of committing crimes.
- Crimes committed at sporting events and concerts: If you have been charged with any crime while at a public event, call my office.
- Property crimes: Larceny and shoplifting crimes can make your life difficult. Do not face these charges alone.
- Crimes of violence: Crimes of violence, such as assault, robbery and domestic violence, can lead to prison time. I will be ready to put forth a compelling defense.
- Probation violations and misdemeanor appeals: Probation violations can land you back in prison. I will work to keep you out. Misdemeanor appeals can potentially lead to a dismissal of the original charge.
- Driving while license revoked, suspended license and out-of-state license offenses: If you are charged with DWLR, understand the penalties can be very serious.
- Speeding and traffic violations: I can help you reduce the negative impact of a speeding ticket or traffic violation.
- Internet crimes: My law firm can defend you against any crimes related to Internet usage, such as identity theft or possession of child pornography.
Contact Raleigh Criminal Law Attorney Randolph J. Hill
919-805-3461 or Toll Free at 888-337-1448
Call or e-mail my law firm to set up a consultation. My office is located in Raleigh, across the street from the Wake County courthouse. For your convenience, I accept Visa and MasterCard.